RISK WARNING: Your capital is at risk. The risks include: the lack of liquidity in this market in terms of being able to realise investments and the loss of the value of investment. When you invest any loss in value will not be covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Please read FULL risk warning.
Maintaining cross-border trade and enabling Brexit without a backstop.
CAUTION: This project has not been approved as a financial promotion. No investment decisions about the project should be made on the basis of information provided on this platform.
This company has not shared it's twitter feed.
In addition to the UK and global markets, a seamless digital customs arrangement would allow the continued flow of goods across Ireland in keeping with the Good Friday agreement, therefore negating the need for an Irish backstop.
ELAND is a consortium of border security professionals, haulage industry experts and leading IT specialists who provide the requisite skills for a seamless digital border system. Using digital seals, blockchain records and GPS tracking, the Eland system can automatically engage and update the government customs systems on both sides of a border. This means that goods can be transported to their final destination without border stops and checks.
- Elandbridge Ltd has been founded to enable the free flow of trade between countries through the creation of seamless digital borders.
- In Ireland, the seamless digital border will help to prevent the return of a hard border.
- The implementation of a seamless digital border will, if adopted, assist the passage of Brexit by removing the need for the Backstop.
- Eland, as far as we are aware, is the only technology-based alternative arrangement solution that has so far been proposed in any detail.
- Eland is applicable to all points of entry and exit in the UK, for example Dover-Calais and the Euro channel.
- Eland has the ability to become
*Click on the 'track' button above to track this company on 360Equity. Alternatively you can fill out this form and we will send you relevant information and updates.
“Virtualisation of the border through a sophisticated data tracking system is the answer to how the immediate Irish border issue can be settled. It is also a model for how all borders could one day be managed to accelerate trade and smooth the path of commerce".“ELAND has made a smart choice in using proven technology components to build the virtual border system. It will be speed deployment, make it more reliable in use and easier to interface with the HMRC and the Revenue Commissioners IT systems."
“Providing friction-free trading post Brexit is an absolutely priority for the UK, Ireland and the EU. We need a robust and affordable system that can be up and running in months, and one that can interface seamlessly with the British and EU customs systems. ELAND has the proven technology, the detailed implementation plan and the management team that can deliver the solution. Most importantly, they have the support across the freight industry and politicians of all sides.”